Microsoft has announced that over 6 millions owners of Xbox 360's are members of Xbox Live, and that is coming about 4 months closer than their objective. Along with this news also came some interesting facts about Xbox Live and the people who use it.
Some interesting tidbits:
- Gamers spend more than 2.3 billions hours on Xbox Live
- Halo 2 is the most played title, followed by Gears of War
- Street Fight II is the most played Arcade game
- 2 million voice and text messages sent per day
- Average subscriber has 22 friends on their list
- 300 million achievements have been unlocked
Those are some pretty interesting numbers there. I have been a member of Xbox Live since I got my Xbox 360 and have been quite happy. My next project is to get Vista and the Xbox 360 working together, that should be fun.